“A Delaware man who had his life sentence dismissed last week walked out of Howard R. Young Correctional Institution days later, a free man. Elmer Daniels and his attorneys say state prosecutors, in a lengthy court filing earlier this month to vacate the charges, took credit for work his legal team initiated to get him out of prison for a rape Daniels asserts he never committed.
- Flawed Forensics May Have Wrongly Sent People to Prison for Decades
- Innocent Man Elmer Davis Served 39 Years, His Story with Laura Coates
- After Nearly 40 Years Served on the Basis of ‘Junk Science’ Evidence, Delaware Man Finally Released from Prison
- A victim of a ‘broken’ justice system, wrongfully convicted Wilmington man will push for reform
- Philly lawyer helps free man locked up for 39 years